There are a lot of users in the system who have not logged in for over two years!
If you have paid for a class, or joined for the free classes etc and wish to remain a member, please ensure you log in at least once between now and the end of the year, to retain your access details.
Any users who have not logged in by Midnight GMT on January 1st 2015 will be deemed to have decided not to continue with the site and removed, regardless of whether they have paid for a class or not.
Please choose an option below.
1. To delete your information from the site completely, cancelling your membership, subscription and access to your paid classes/free workshops:
- If you wish to be removed from the site entirely and immediately, please reply to this email with the word 'unsubscribe'.
- All access and subscriptions will be cancelled within 7 days.
- Login with your username and password.
- If for any reason you cannot do so, please reply to this email with the word 'locked' and I will have new details sent for you to log in within 7 days.
- Please log in to the site to renew your membership once you receive the new details.
- While you are logged in, please go to your profile and check that you email address is correct and up to date. I am getting a LOT of undelivered returns!
- If you are a member, you are subscribed to these updates because they are very very important!